Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bake Sale!

As previously mentioned, I'm so creative that 'bake sale was all I could come up with to raise funds for this Women Build project. Well, I've learned, you should never shake a stick at a bake sale because the wonderfully generous people I work with took $22- in baked treats & turned then into $52.50 in donations. Amazing! But that's Vernier Software & Technology people for you. Always doing more than you'd expect. :)



The sign & donation jar to the left were all I could get a photo of because the treats sold out before I remembered to get my camera. Though we're among the 100 Healthiest mid-sized companies in Oregon, and our snack machine contains healthy snacks, we do love an afternoon treats. :) 



The yummy Snickerdoodle & Ranger cookies to the below were made by celebrity co-baker Gladys! They were gone in no time!

Thanks so much Gladys!

More bake sales and fund raisers to come.

Until next time, live your best life however big or small it may be!

Next post: Our fast & furious concrete foundation pour for houses 5 & 6






No comments:

Post a Comment