Thursday, March 21, 2013

Soup's on!


Hey Folks,

Magkano pasasalamat or much gratitude to my wonderful co-workers for once again allowing myself & my helpers risk their waistlines for a good cause. My fabulous helpers included Gladys, our expert in mouth-watering Filipino food, Chris, grill master and Natalie, who jumped in to help with set up and handling the donations. Together we served 41 lunches raising $393-. Whoot! 

Our menu
One of Gladys's secret ingredients...her smile!
Chris w/his letting us take a peek at
 the results of his BBQ efforts. Yum!
Natalie accepting donations and
 keeping them organized :)
Gladys's savory creations
Chris's tasty skewers
My first attempt at this dish. Got a little out of 
hand, looking a bit like a vat of chili :-P
Mac salad from Gladys

Our first customer, Julie with cash 
in hand! Just how we like it :)
I was a baking machine! 
I'll sleep one of these days ;)
We even had ham...no wait...that's Mike! :-P
Becky, far left, courageously waiting to try 
my chili. We had an ambulance standing by 

And more
Lots of folks
Christine & Dave, always supportive
Sorry about the weird spacing on my photos. I can't get this site to let me put them where I'd really like. I will blame technology (Dave would be looking at me with his "you've got to be kidding me!" face right now).

Thank you is just not enough.

Nanette

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks yummy! Wondering if you will be planning an auction of Easter Basket's filled with homemade goodies?

    ReplyDelete