Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More Treats for Donations!


Another Bake Sale day and my super co-workers came through again! And once again, I forgot to take a photo of all the goodies before they started disappearing. I really do need a personal assistant to remind me of such things. :P I'm getting closer though. Below is a picture I snapped about 15 minutes after I announced the treats were ready to purchase with a donation. And donate those wonderful people did! Willing to spend a bit more time working out at their chosen method of exercise by having a treat and donating $71.50 towards our WWHH 2013 Women Build home.  

My sincere thanks to celebrity co-baker Angie for bringing in some seriously gooey and chocolaty pecan truffle brownies & her famous frosted cutout cookies. My contribution was pumpkin bread along with oatmeal, chocolate chip cookies. Every sweet we made was sold at days' end. Many thanks to my generous co-workers!

Celebrity co-baker for the next sale will be Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment